Friday, October 18, 2019

Client: Will she get custody of her kids? October 15, 2019.

It's been a long time since my client has had custody of her kids.     She asked for timing, so to be it was interesting because I have not done timing.     I asked if she will get custody of her kids in a month, and I pulled the 2 of Swords.     It has been at least a year since my client has had any legal right to her kids.    The 2 of Swords means waiting a while, and not sure which is the loving choice to make.    I asked in 6 months, and I pulled the 5 of Cups.    This is one of the worst cards meaning sad and depressed.   I asked in a year will my client get custody of her kids, and the card I pulled was the Ace of Wands.     This is one of the best cards.    Aces are always amazing.     ❤🌞🌙





Please Contact me for readings.



Watch my video about the custody battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment