Sunday, August 2, 2020

Client Asked this morning. What are the Tarot and Astrology services ?????????? ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿฟ️

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบAugust 2 , 2020







This morning, a client bought a few readings off my Ebay Website.       Before the client bought, the client asked about the services!!!!!๐ŸŽ€ I answered three questions, and I wanted to make a video so my clients know my Tarot and Astrology services!๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒ ⭐๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ✨๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘‘


  1.     How long until I get my reading ,?    At the most, it would take a week for me to complete the Tarot and Astrology Readings.



  1.    Transit Chart.     I offer a few different Astrological charts.       This morning, my client bought a Transit Chart!!!!!๐ŸŒ ⭐๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ✨.        First I write down the client's birthday, and I also do half of it based today on the current time today and the positions of the planets.       






  1.    Predictions Astrological.  My client bought an Astrological reading this morning, and my client asked , how close can you predict ?       How far ahead can you predict with the Astrological Chart?๐Ÿฆ The closest I can predict with the Astrological Chart is I can tell you what will happen today.          The furthest I can predict with the Astrological Chart is at least a year later!!๐ŸŽ€



  1. Tarot reading.   When my client bought a reading this morning,    I explained all that  with the Tarot reading!!!!๐Ÿจ.          First I always start off each Tarot reading with a ten card Spread called the Celtic Cross.          Then I use a few different Spreads to answer Each question. I use the Why Spread. The Top card 1.  In the Why Spread explains the Situation!!!!!๐ŸŽ€ The Second and Third cards in the Why Spread explains more about the situation!๐Ÿฟ️.      The Fourth Card 4. Of the Why Spread is the Outcome!๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ. This is a summary of the Tarot reading.๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿš




๐ŸŒ ⭐๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ✨My YouTube channel explains Tarot and Astrology Astrology and Tarot YouTube ๐Ÿฐ




๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบIf you want a Tarot reading please call Jessica today at  206-458-3111๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ




๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿš Or you can email pleaseemailjessica30@gmail.com ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒ ⭐๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ✨





๐ŸฐPlease buy a Tarot or Astrological reading today off my Etsy website ETSY๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŒ ⭐๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ✨






๐ŸŽ€ Please buy a reading today off the eBay Website eBay ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒ ⭐๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ✨๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”

No comments:

Post a Comment