Tuesday, September 15, 2020

GRACE: A Book of Small Prayers.

Last night when I was going home, I found a Book in front of my Complex.          The Book is "GRACE:      A  Book of small Prayers."     This book is about Prayers, Poems, religious Texts and Hymns from all different Counties, , Holidays, for all different Occasions and Religions.          Please Enjoy my Youtube Audio as I explain currently my own beliefs as I use the Tarot cards, and how when I was growing up I was a strict Christian.               I also Share some  Passages from the Book.           In my Audio I explain my Personal Religious Beliefs, and I I share how this book made me so Happy..






1 comment:

  1. This was a very well written and informative blog.

    For guidance you can try Dr. Rajnee Garg

    ReplyDelete