Sunday, July 7, 2019

Complete results of the Actual reading.🌸🌺☘️πŸ”₯

About two months ago , I had a session with a client.    I wanted to share the results of some of the questions he asked.🌺🌸☘️🎲🎭🀷🧟🎲🌟⭐



One of the questions he asked was if he is going to have some more mental health issues.     I got really bad cards.



  1.  ISSUE :.   Eight of Swords.
  2.  OUTCOME :. Ten of Swords.



The situation is the Eight of Swords.    This means he feels stuck, and he is in terrible mental health.  The outcome is that he will continue to have mental health issues for at least a year, because the worst card is the outcome is Ten of Swords.    I'm sorry. I have giving bad readings. Swords are terrible. Client Mental Health Issues.






About the months ago, I gave a client a reading.    Here are the results from one of the questions. He asked if he is going to get custody of his son.

OUTCOME : Hanged Man.

FUTURE : Two of Wands.


I think he will not get full custody of his son, but he will get maybe weekend visitation.   Not a bad reading. Watch my Youtube Video to See more into the Custody Battle!!!!!









About two months ago, I gave my client a reading.   Here is the actual results of when asked about love.     He had been single for about two years, and he wondered if he would fall in love .



FUTURE : Ace of Wands.

OUTCOME : Hierophant.

The Ace of Wands means a new opportunity.    Since My client asked about love, he has a new date coming this summer.    The Hierophant is the marriage Card. My client will meet his future wife.πŸ–πŸŽπŸ‡πŸŽ€πŸŒπŸš




No comments:

Post a Comment