Friday, July 12, 2019

Will my client die ?🌺🌸☘️

Today after started off her Tarot reading with the Celtic Cross, she asked several questions and I did a spread for each answer.    She asked me if she is going to die in 2019. I did the Why spread.🌺🌸☘️🍧🍨🐌🐚



  1.   Situation.

2. Details.   3.Details.


       4. Outcome.




It was the most important question you can get.     I also thought it was interesting because I got mixed cards.



  1.   Situation : 5 of Coins.

2.    Six of Wands.         3.STAR.

       4. STRENGTH.





I asked her if she has a terminal illness, and she said yes.    Then I told her that I see happy cards. The 6 of Wands is about with your health a lot of opportunities.    The Star is about getting what you want. With Strength as the outcome, I told her that her wealth will get bad.🌸☘️🍨🍧🎭🌟⭐





No comments:

Post a Comment