Saturday, June 6, 2020

Tarot:. Learn more about the Riots 2020 that is raising hell. πŸ’…πŸ€·

In 2020, riots broke out and took over the country.      I used my Tarot cards to find out more information about the riots.      I asked, Were The Riots a result of the Black man who was murdered by a police officer?     Or were the Riots planned??? πŸ‘™πŸ‘‘πŸŽ πŸŒŸ⭐🐌🐚🐾


WORLD.     The World is the last if the Major Arcana.    The world means that you started planning at project at least a year ago.       I don't think that people lost their temper and started riots all over the country.        I think these riots are mostly about committing crimes, and I think gangs started planning the Riots two years ago. πŸ’ƒπŸŽ¨πŸ‘£πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸ€πŸ₯🦒🐌🐑🐾



πŸŽ€     If you want a reading please call 206-458-3111. πŸŽ­πŸ‘™πŸ‘‘

πŸ’….    Follow Me on YouTube.   about Tarot cards.πŸπŸ¦™πŸ–

πŸ•Š️πŸ₯🦒Follow me on Pinterest.     Tarot Cards. πŸŒΈπŸ‘£

πŸ‘™Enjoy my Teets about TAROT.     Follow me on Twitter.  🌟⭐

πŸ•Š️ Buy a Tarot reading tonight off my Etsy website. Know the truth.

🌟⭐Please buy a Tarot reading tonight off my Ebay website.   Ebay.



No comments:

Post a Comment