Saturday, June 6, 2020

Tarot :. Will the Corona virus be a part of life ?????? πŸ‘‘

A couple of months ago after people started getting sick with the Corona virus, I pulled Tarot cards to get more answers.    I asked Will the Corona virus be something that will now just be a part of life??? Here are the Tarot cards I pulled 🐀πŸ₯🦞



  1.     Hanged Man.     If you are asking yes or no, this is a Yes but it means you will have to wait a while.      In the Case of my asking about the Corona virus, the Hanged Man as yes is not a good card.



  1.   Five of Cups.      The five of Cups is one of the worst cards.      This is sad, disappointed and you thought things would be better but they are not.🐌🐑🦞

When I ask about the Corona virus, this is not a good card and it means we will have to deal with the Corona virus!!       πŸŽ­πŸŽ€



πŸŽ€     If you want a reading please call 206-458-3111. πŸŽ­πŸ‘™πŸ‘‘

πŸ’….    Follow Me on YouTube.   about Tarot cards.πŸπŸ¦™πŸ–

πŸ•Š️πŸ₯🦒Follow me on Pinterest.     Tarot Cards. πŸŒΈπŸ‘£

πŸ‘™Enjoy my Tweets about TAROT.     Follow me on Twitter.  🌟⭐

πŸ•Š️ Buy a Tarot reading tonight off my Etsy website. Know the truth.

🌟⭐Please buy a Tarot reading tonight off my Ebay website.   Ebay.






No comments:

Post a Comment