Saturday, July 18, 2020

TAROT:. Drive by shooting. All five men were shot, and they are still in the hospital.πŸ§ΌπŸ§½πŸ‘™

There was a drive by shooting at Kent and five guys were standing at the bus stop and a car drove by with three men , and each of the men in the bus stop were shot and they are in the hospital.            I used my Tarot cards to ask How many of the victims will die from being shot of the drive by shooting?πŸ»πŸ§ΌπŸ§½πŸŽ€πŸ£πŸ₯










SITUATION :.      Ace of Swords.           This is scary to have Swords coming up when I was asking about how many will die from the drive by shooting? 🌸🌺☠️πŸ‘ΊπŸ™ˆ







2. SITUATION :.     Ten of Swords.        This is not good that I am getting all swords coming up.         If you ask about the situation, the ten of Swords means that the victims will be murdered.          Based on all the readings, I predict two men will die in the Harborview hospital from the drive by shooting.🍻🧼🧽🌸🌺










If you want a Tarot reading this weekend, please call 206-458-3111 or you can buy a reading off my Etsy website.      Etsy Website.








No comments:

Post a Comment