Saturday, July 18, 2020

TAROT :. Drive by shooting. Five guys shot and still in the hospital. πŸ‘™πŸ‘‘

There was a drive by shooting.         Five guys were shot each hanging out at the bus stop and a car drove by with three men in it, and they shot each of the Five men and the men are still in the hospital.         I used my Tarot cards to ask if the fourteen year old boy will make it out of the hospital alive.πŸ—‘️🍻⚔️⭐πŸŒŸπŸŒ πŸ’«✨









SITUATION  :Page of Swords.        Swords are terrible, especially when I was asking if a teen is going make it through the drive by shooting.πŸ»πŸ‘™πŸ‘‘πŸ§ΌπŸ§½πŸŽ€





OUTCOME : HERMIT.           The HERMIT is not a bad Tarot card, it just means being alone.         This is not a good card when I was asking about the drive by shooting.          Based on the Tarot cards, I think the youngest victim the 14 year old boy. Will die in the hospital from the drive by shooting.πŸŽ€πŸ»πŸ§ΌπŸ§½πŸ§Ÿ










If you want a Tarot reading this weekend, please call 206-458-3111 or you can buy a Tarot reading from my Etsy website.      Etsy website.











No comments:

Post a Comment