Sunday, February 9, 2020

Elizabeth's birth chart. Part 2 Love part for Valentine's day.

Venus in Cancer.  You like being in a relationship when it is committed and you Know what is going to happen!!!🐄 You are deep when you are in love.   You have a lot to give: love, making the man feel comfortable, and Care!!!!!🐎. You show a man that you are in love with him by taking care of him.  You want a safe, solid relationship!!! ðŸķðŸĶðŸđ🐁🍧ðŸĻ😋ðŸ‘Đ‍ðŸĶģ



Venus in the Eleventh House. The level of friendship in a relationship needs to be real for you to keep being romantically interested.   You focus on his interesting assets. What sets your soulmate apart from other men???ðŸĪš. What sets your man apart from other men is what makes him attractive! 😋.  Your relationships needs to be weird so that you will still be interested. You like your calves and ankles touched. Sometimes you meet a man when you are in a group.






I have been working really hard on the birth chart.   I hope you enjoy the reading for Valentines. Happy Valentine's day.    If you would like to get ahold of me to buy another reading off eBay ðŸĶ‰ðŸŽðŸŸðŸ§ðŸĻ

😋.  By Email Send me an email

😋. By phone please call Jessica 206-458-3111

😋 Please follow my Blog.    My blog tells more about Astrology ðŸ˜ŪðŸĪš

😋 Please Subscribe to me on YouTube.   Watch my YouTube channel ðŸ˜Ū👀

😋 Watch my YouTube videos.    See my other services

😋 I have a lot of videos coming for Valentine's. Happy Valentines

😋 Happy Valentines.  Please subscribe to my YouTube channel



No comments:

Post a Comment