Friday, February 21, 2020

Tarot Reading: Will Pat Move ????? (Feb. 20, 2020)


Hello Pat !!!    How are you?   It was interesting doing your  Tarot Card   Reading last night  so I can see if you will move.    For That one Question about moving, I used the Why Spread.    Here are the results I found about you asking me if you will move:





1.       SITUATION:  5 of Coins.    This is one of the Bad cards.    It means that it is the most important for you to move, but you don’t have the money!!! 







2.       FEELINGS:   5 of Cups.    This is another Bad card.    Sadness.   This means you thought something would work out, but it didn’t.    This means not being able to move.







3.       OUTCOME:  WORLD.  The World card means working on goals.   If you will move, it will be at least a few years before you can afford to move.





IF you want to buy more Tarot and Astrology Readings, please  get ahold of me:



o   Please Email Me  if you want to buy another reading pleaseemailjessica30@gmail.com



o   Please Call me 206-458-3111



o   Please Enjoy my Youtube Videos.     Youtube



o   Please Follow me on Twitter.     Tweet at Me



o   Please Read my Blogs.      Enjoy my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment