Sunday, February 2, 2020

Tarot Love Reading:. Karen. February 1 2020😋😮👄💖💋

Hello Karen.       Thank you for doing buying a Tarot love Reading tonight off of my Ebay website.      I did a 4 Card Why Spread to know more about the relationship, and I am happy to say I got mostly good cards.🍧🍨😋😮🤳



  1.    SITUATION.     Love.




  1.   DETAILS :    4 of Cups.   This is the only bad card I see in this Relationship spread.        This means either you or him are bored or losing interest in the relationship.





  1.    DETAILS : 6 of Cups.      This means friendship. Did you know your boyfriend from a long time ago ?






  1.    OUTCOME :.    Magician. This is from Major Arcana, the second of the most powerful cards.      The Magician represents an actual person. This means that your boyfriend is exactly what you need when you are looking for love.






No comments:

Post a Comment