Sunday, March 29, 2020

Client's Tarot Love Reading. (. March 2020). ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹

A woman bought some readings off my Etsy website last night.   For the Tarot reading, she asked about her marriage.     I used the Why Spread today to see more into her love life.    I have never seen such a sad Love Reading.     There were nothing but Sword Cards.   Did her husband die? ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ž






I๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’–I ๐Ÿ’‹ope you enjoy If you would like to get ahold of me. :




๐Ÿ˜‹.  By Email Send me an email

๐Ÿ˜‹. By phone please call Jessica 206-458-3111

๐Ÿ˜‹ Please follow my Blog.    My blog tells more about Astrology ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคบ

๐Ÿ˜‹ Please Subscribe to me on YouTube.   Watch my YouTube channel ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ˜‹ Watch my YouTube videos.    See my other services

๐Ÿ˜‹ I have a lot of videos comease subscribe to my YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment