Thursday, March 19, 2020

Robin's Tarot reading. . March 2020. 😋ðŸ˜Ū

Thank you for buying a Tarot reading off my Ebay website.     I did a Tarot reading to see more into the relationship. I used the 4 Card Why Spread which tells more about your situation.

  1. SITUATION : 10 of Cups.     This is a good Card, especially when you asked about a love reading.      This is one of the Happiest and this is one of the best times of your life.     You are in love. 💁👄💖💋



  1. DETAILS.   :. 5 of Swords.      This is one of the worst cards, especially in a love reading.    Does he drink. ????? This card usually represents drugs and alcohol.     I can't tell what happened, but I know something embarrassing that is ruining the relationship. ðŸĶðŸĶ„🐀ðŸĶ’




  1. PERSON :.    KING OF CUPS.     This is a court Card that represents your Man.      This is pretty straightforward and shows me what type of man you are in the relationship with.    ðŸŋ️ðŸū🐎ðŸē🍧ðŸĻ😋ðŸ˜Ū



  1. OUTCOME:.    KING OF SWORDS.    This is another court Card, so represents you both!      No I don't see that he is interested in anyone else. This is interesting, because through the whole reading I got mixed cards.     I am not sure if this relationship will work, so I will say that your chances are 50/ 50. I think it can work if you talk about the relationship , and you get past guilt in the relationship and any situation that was ruining your lives!!!  ðŸ˜Ū😞ðŸĪŠðŸ‘ĶðŸ‘Đ‍ðŸĶģ💁ðŸĪš




No comments:

Post a Comment