Thursday, June 27, 2019

After my dad died I went to a medium.🌺🌸☘️

My dad and I were always best friends.    When I was in college, he ended up in the hospital.    Over the next two weeks, I took my dad on and off life support several times.   He wasn't getting better, so I decided to let him go off the life support. My dad died on May 7 , 2013.    With my dad being the first to die, I got an appointment shortly after With the psychic medium.πŸ†πŸŒ­πŸ”






A month after my dad died, I got a reading with a medium.    The medium told me details so I knew it was real. I was already doing Tarot and astrology readings.    When my dad died, it got me into the spiritual world.🎭🌟⭐






If you want a reading email pleaseemailjessica30@gmail.com


It's faster to call 206-458-3111.




No comments:

Post a Comment