Saturday, June 29, 2019

List of all the Tarot card decks I have Ever owned.🎭🌟⭐

I didn't know anything about divination until I was in college, and I got my first Tarot reading.    I've had many Tarot decks since then.πŸŽ€πŸ§πŸ¨πŸŽ€πŸ£πŸ€


  1.   Fairy Tarot deck.   I bought my first Tarot deck at Barnes and Noble.

     2. Rider -Waite / Universal -Waite .    I owned both. They are exactly the same, but the Universal -Waite has more vibrant colors.🌺🌸☘️



     3. Golden Dawn.    I owned two of the Golden Dawn decks.



   4. I used to own a purple deck of Tarot cards that I bought at the Spencer's store at the mall.




    5. I bought a deck of Naked Tarot cards at the Spencer's store at the mall.  I don't normally use them, but they are funny if I'm in the right mood.



    6. Sun Moon.    These are one of my favorite Tarot decks.  They are so small, and they come in an adorable tin container.🌺🌸☘️πŸŒ­πŸ”πŸ¨πŸ§




   7.  Crystal Visions.    This is my favorite Tarot deck.    Each Tarot card is like a beautiful painting.    These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.    It's just gorgeous and I included a lot of pictures.🐣🐀




       8. Tarot of the Old Path.     This is Tarot based more for women based on our mother goddess.







         9. Housewives Tarot.  It's cute. Each Tarot card is like a painting of the 1950s.  It was interesting.




          10. Did you ever watch Miss Cleo?   I ordered two of the Miss Cleo Tarot decks .   Enchanted vibe with Egyptian symbols.🌺🌸☘️πŸŽ€πŸŽ­




        11. Italian Golden Botecelli.  I liked the gold. This was the most expensive Tarot Deck I owned.    The faces in the pictures on each Tarot card were sad, so I only used it when I was in a bad mood.πŸŽ€πŸ£πŸ€πŸŽ€πŸŒπŸš






       12. Cats EYE TAROT.  Do you like Cats? This is one of the top three favorite of my Tarot card decks.    Such beautiful art, most of the colors are brown and white. The Cats on each card were beautiful.🌺🌸☘️πŸ”








If you want a Tarot reading please email pleaseemailjessica30@gmail.com or it's faster to call 206-458-3111.



No comments:

Post a Comment