Thursday, June 27, 2019

Getting interested in the Spiritual world 🌺🌸☘️🍧🍨

When I was in college, I got into Tarot and astrology.    Two years after my first Tarot reading, my dad died. A month after my dad died, I got my first reading with a medium.πŸŽ€πŸŒ­πŸ”πŸŽ­



The meeting with the psychic medium was very accurate, giving specific details so I knew it was real.   This first reading with the psychic medium connected me with my dad. It also connected me with my friend Sarah who was murdered a year before that.  A couple years ago, my friend Nick committed suicide. In addition to being so young, it was miserable having one friend murdered and one friend who committed suicide.    My experiences with losing my dad, Nick, and Sarah got me interested in connecting with the Spiritual world.πŸŽ€πŸŒπŸšπŸŽ±πŸŽ²πŸ–πŸŽπŸ‡





If you are interested in my services please email



If you want a reading it's faster to call 206-458-3111.



No comments:

Post a Comment