Friday, June 28, 2019

Friend Committed Suicide after Serving 2 tours in Iraq 🐣🐀🐌🐚

In 2007 , I met my friend Nick a few months after I graduated from high school.   I was in college for CNA classes. Nick was a year ahead of me in school, so after Nick graduated I was only friends with Nick in person for about a month.    We exchanged numbers and kept in contact over Myspace and talking over the phone for about a year. In May 2008 , Nick joined the Marines and went to Iraq. The last time I talked to Nick was 2009.






Nick served two tours in Iraq.   In December 2017, I had a sudden need to look Nick up on the internet.    I found out Nick had committed suicide on Halloween of 2017. Then Nick visited me one night in my dreams. He told me all about him being depressed.    A few months later I searched for help online. I learned how to Cross Nick over to heaven. Now I know , and I have done that for so many Spirits.










No comments:

Post a Comment