Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Actual Client: Career (December 15, 2019 )

This weekend, a client asked me for a birth chart and then she had me answer some more questions with Tarot readings.      After I started off with the Celtic Cross, she asked me if I see  in 2020 any changes in work.    I did a Why Spread about  her career.


1.  SITUATION.    Page of Wands.   This is one of the best cards.    Pages are always good because it means someone had some good words for us.     Earlier in 2019, someone at  my Client's workplace came to her with a new opportunity.


2.   DETAILS:   Ace of Wands.    This is one of the best cards.   Aces are always amazing, because they mean a new blessing!!     😍     Earlier in 2019, someone at my client's workplace came to her with a new opportunity.  


3.   DETAILS:   Hanged Man.     I'm not sure exactly what this means.   This means that  what my client was waiting on 2019, it will be there in 2020.    If you are asking Yes or No , the  Hanged Man means yes but you will have to wait!   🐇🐞


4.   OUTCOME:   King of Coins.   This is one of the best cards.    This is a court card that represents an actual man.   Obviously this is a good card to have at work.    This represents a man my client in working with.



Watch my Youtube Video about my Client's Career = D


Please Call me if you want a Tarot reading about your Career = D


Follow Me on Twitter = D



No comments:

Post a Comment