Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Actual Client: Will She have a Baby in 2020? (December 15, 2019 )

This weekend my Client asked for a reading.     After I did the Celtic Cross, she had some more questions for me to do with my Tarot spread.  One of the questions was if she will have a baby in 2020.   She got pregnant around Thanksgiving 2019.   She has had a  few miscarriages.   She wanted me to  tell her if the pregnancy will carry through.


1.  SITUATION:    4 of Coins.     This is something she thinks about most of the time!    🐣🍦🍨


2.  DETAILS:   Moon.    This is kind of a bad card.    This means she's confused.


3. PEOPLE:   Empress.     This is one of the best cards!!    🍓🐣🐬   This represents an actual woman.    The Empress is Major Arcana, so it's one of the most powerful cards.   This represents a young attractive woman.    The Empress represents a pregnant wife, so this is interesting that this cards to coming up  n my pregnant client.    


4.  OUTCOME:   Judgement.     I'm   not sure how to interpret this spread.    If I had to choose, I would think my client will have a miscarriage.       The Moon represents confusion, and I am not seeing any cards that are happy about a baby.  


Please Call Me if you Want a Tarot Reading = D


Watch my Youtube Video to see if my Client will have a Baby.


Follow Me on Twitter.






No comments:

Post a Comment