Monday, December 9, 2019

Will my Client have to pay her Parking Ticket? = (

This is an actual Tarot  reading I did  this weekend for a    regular client, and she has gotten services from me a few times!  😍   I wanted to share with you the results to the reading.   In my opinion I feel she WILL have to pay her parking  ticket!!!!   😘😢😒




1.    SITUATION.    Page of Swords.     This is a card you pull when someone says you are NOT supposed to be doing something!   😠     To me this would mean her parking ticket.


2.    OUTCOME.    5 of Swords.    This is the card of guilt or someone doing something they should NOT be doing.       That would mean a parking ticket.     Based on the reading, I think she will  have to pay her parking ticket!!!!   🙀     I don't like all the Swords!      😡




Please Contact Me if you Want a Tarot reading. 



Follow me on Twitter.



Watch My Youtube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment